Recycled Single Strand Twisted Soft Cotton Premium String
Colour: Natural (ecru, undyed, off-white)
Made in Canada
*These are one-off spools available in a number of sizes. Spools are measured weight and priced accordingly.
This string is made out of very thin strands of soft cotton which makes it easy to work with. Use a comb or pet brush to create beautiful fringe. *This line of cotton string is exclusive to Lots of Knots.
Size recommendations (please see other listings for additional sizes):
3mm string - best for small/medium wall hangings, accessories, plant hangers and other projects.
4mm string - best for medium/large wall hangings, plant hangers or other projects.
1) Some spools are very tightly wound. When working with the cord, it will expand 0.5-1mm in size.
2) Spools are dyed in batches. As such there may be slight colour variations between batches.
3) Spools are measured by weight not length.
4) Colours may appear slightly different when viewing on a computer or phone screen. I’ve done my best to show the true colour in each photo.
5) This listing is for one spool.
New to fibre art? My book Mixed Fiber Macrame will teach you both beginner and advanced macrame/weaving knots and techniques. Click here for more information.
I also upload weekly macrame tutorials to my YouTube Channel Lots of Knots Canada. Like my book, tutorials range from beginner to advanced so take a peek if you’re in need of some inspiration!