*NEW Recycled Cotton Twist Ribbon
Length: Approx. 115ft (35m), 100g
Width: Approx. 1 inch
Needle size: 11+
This ribbon can be used for a number of different projects - macrame, weaving, macraweaving, punch needle, tassels, gift wrapping and more!
Cotton Twist Ribbon vs. Cotton Frizz Ribbon
Our all new Cotton Twist Ribbon is spun a little more than our Cotton Frizz Ribbon to create a denser, rounder ribbon. Try it in your projects today! :)
The ribbon is made out of scraps which are hand painted and sewn together by women in India to create this ribbon. The ribbon is intended to have raw edges - this adds to the uniqueness of this product.
1) These ribbons have been torn/cut to size and edges may shed.
2) Ribbons are dyed in batches. As such there may be slight colour variations between batches.
3) Skeins are measured by weight not length.
4) Colours may appear slightly different when viewing on a computer or phone screen. I’ve done my best to show the true colour in each photo.
5) This listing is for one skein.
New to fibre art? My book Mixed Fiber Macrame will teach you both beginner and advanced macrame/weaving knots and techniques. Click here for more information.
I also upload weekly macrame tutorials to my YouTube Channel Lots of Knots Canada. Like my book, tutorials range from beginner to advanced so take a peek if you’re in need of some inspiration!