Vintage Teal on sale now (select colour from drop-down menu!)
Bulk spools available in 21 colours!
Approx. 450-500ft (135-150m), 1kg
Oeko Tex Certified
3mm string - best for small/medium wall hangings, accessories, plant hangers and other projects.
4mm rope - best for a project with a little more structure such as a macraweave or plant hanger! Rope can also be used to create wall hangings with wavy fringe (untwist the rope to create wavy fringe!)
5mm string - best for medium/large wall hangings, plant hangers or other projects.
9mm string - best for larger chunkier wall hangings, tassels and to create thick fringe.
1) Some spools are very tightly wound. When working with the cord, it will expand 0.5-1mm in size.
2) Spools are dyed in batches. As such there may be slight colour variations between batches.
3) Spools are measured by weight not length.
4) Colours may appear slightly different when viewing on a computer or phone screen. I’ve done my best to show the true colour in each photo.
5) This listing is for one spool.
*Freight, fuel and cotton costs have risen so I have increased my prices slightly to account for this change. Thank you for your understanding!
New to fibre art? My book Mixed Fiber Macrame will teach you both beginner and advanced macrame/weaving knots and techniques. Click here for more information.
I also upload bi-weekly macrame tutorials to my YouTube Channel Lots of Knots Canada. Like my book, tutorials range from beginner to advanced so take a peek if you’re in need of some inspiration!