Add two of any of the Buy One Get One items to your cart and one will show up free. As simple as that!
3mm String - 200g, approx. 250ft (75m)
5mm String - 200g, approx. 140ft (42m)
9mm String - 200g, approx. 60ft (18m)
4mm Rope - 200g, approx. 100ft (30m)
Oeko Tex Certified
High quality, 100% recycled cord. Both super soft and sustainable.
*Mini bundles of natural string are from our super soft line!
*Please note: All out out of stock colours will be restocked late summer/early fall 2022. Thank you for your patience!
3mm string - best for small/medium wall hangings, accessories, plant hangers and other projects.
4mm rope - best for a project with a little more structure such as a macraweave or plant hanger! Rope can also be used to create wall hangings with wavy fringe (untwist the rope to create wavy fringe!)
5mm string - best for medium/large wall hangings, plant hangers or other projects.
9mm string - best for larger chunkier wall hangings, tassels and to create thick fringe.
1) Some spools are very tightly wound. When working with the cord, it will expand 0.5-1mm in size.
2) Spools are dyed in batches. As such there may be slight colour variations between batches.
3) Spools are measured by weight not length.
4) Colours may appear slightly different when viewing on a computer or phone screen. I’ve done my best to show the true colour in each photo.
5) This listing is for one spool.
New to fibre art? My book Mixed Fiber Macrame will teach you both beginner and advanced macrame/weaving knots and techniques. Click here for more information.
I also upload bi-weekly macrame tutorials to my YouTube Channel Lots of Knots Canada. Like my book, tutorials range from beginner to advanced so take a peek if you’re in need of some inspiration!